It's been hot here at Ministry HQ. Very hot. Sweltering. We needed something cool and refreshing during the unexpected heatwave so we feasted our eyes on these tasty summer fabrics and cool cool printed treasures.
Here are our top 5 fruity picks:
1. Andrea Lauren's 'Fruits' collection on Spoonflower has something for everyone, but our particular favourites include the stylish and graphic pineapples and watermelons.
2. Marimekko's got a huge pair (smirks behind hand)! Ok, so it's a huge PEAR. Ripe and juicy via the Scandinavian Design website. Don't browse for too long though, you'll go mad with desire.
3. Loving this mega bright and fun 'Banana Split' iPad sleeve by Snupped on Etsy. Yellow is definitely my favourite colour!
4. Take inspiration from the SundayBestStore on Etsy and this very cute coin purse in vintage Habitat cherry print fabric. Dig out your own fruity fabric from your stash and join us for our Snap Frame Purse course for beginners next month (30 August)!
5. I'm in actual love with this Fresh Farmer's Market dress from Mod Cloth. It's out of stock (darn! Just as well though) but that wouldn't stop you from getting hold of a similar kooky print and a vintage dress pattern would it? Take a look at our dressmaking courses if you don't know where to start.
And that's it! Do these count as my 5-a-day? Lip smacking, finger licking, juice squeezing gorgeousness from around the globe. Have a great weekend!