|photo from A Beautiful Mess|
1. Etsy. One of my best friends wore a handmade wedding dress from Etsy at her wedding this weekend. It was PERFECT. And Etsy is the perfect place to buy handmade, independent and unique. Their Pinterest boards are heaving with awesome things and they invite brilliant artists / makers / interesting dudes to guest pin for them too.
2. Elsie Larson. Many of you will already be familiar with the Larson sisters and their beautiful lives documented via their blog A Beautiful Mess. They are excellent curators, post spot-on tutorials (fashion / beauty / homes) and are just great gals generally.
3. Tilly Walnes. The lovely and very photogenic Tilly Walnes was a contestant on the first series of Great British Sewing Bee. She now runs her own business Tilly and The Buttons, sells her own dressmaking patterns and has published a book. Pins photos of her loyal followers wearing their own versions of Tilly's designs.
4. Deborah Beau. From France, via Yorkshire! One of the finest curators of beautiful and inspiring pins out there. A great one to follow: feast your eyes.
5. Craft Candy. Listing all the independently run craft workshops around the UK (including ours) Craft Candy are brilliant sign posters and promoters for the crafting community. They also bring all kinds of tutorials and projects together in one place on Pinterest. Check out their boards!
You can follow the Ministry of Craft boards and pins here. We try for an eclectic mix of postings but you'll mainly find crafts, clothes, cats, courses and cakes.