Friday 2 January 2015

January Sales - top 5 sales in the craftiverse

The sales are ON! I'm not one for fast fashion, I like the treasure hunt of the charity shop and the jousting of a jumble sale. But what I like even more is making the things that I need by my very own hand. Here's our top 5 sales to scour for your crafting essentials, fabric and trimmings...

1. Abakhan. 
Obvs. I'll be buying heavyweight tartan to make another of my staple Ministry of Craft tunics.

2. John Lewis.
Very good quality but normally kinda pricey so go nuts in their clearance. I'll be buying this geo design oil cloth (even though it's NOT in the clearance, dammit!) to cover my lovely pine dining table which has been desecrated by my kids and their chunky felt tips.




3. Elephant in My Handbag.
They've got lots of deliciously festive tidbits in their sale. Stock up for next Christmas!



4. Laura Ashley. We are smitten with their wall papers since running a bloggers workshop last month. I'll be buying a roll in their sale and making origami gift boxes and bows all year for birthdays and festivities.



5. Fred Aldous.
You can shop online but really you've got to go in to Fred's to understand why it's so darn cool. Peruse the sale, get yourself some sparkly bling or chunky yarn, peep into our classrooms while you're there and then retire to Fig + Sparrow for a coffee, or maybe Ginger's Comfort Emporium (upstairs in Afflecks Palace) for an ice cream. That's pretty much my perfect day right there. *Grabs keys, heads into town*



1 comment:

  1. cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses damp ray ban sunglasses outlet australia fresh air, cheap turned and leaned on the fence, and then looked at the distant night. cheap and also no tipsy river came the famous Lake City. ray ban sunglasses sale australia cheap lit a cigarette in cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses his hand, biting breeze, blowing sale bangs children, shirt cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses collar crashed sound. Inhaled deeply lake with faint cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses Tianhua cheap ray ban sunglasses australia Hotel, cheap but no trace of tipsy after with little cheaps farewell, smell of

    ReplyDelete